Monday, March 16, 2009

YES!!





They're home! They're home! Doing the happy dance here!! lol Some of the kids are acting like they have been gone for months!! oh, wait it has been months! But they have been so jammed pack full of things to do on and off the farm, that it seemed to fly by---For me at least! lol

Well, it was non-stop talking in the car, each wanting to tell the other what happened where they were. Not to mention a number of people all wanting to tell the same thing in a different way! There is no way we could catch up in our two hour car drive. So, there will be a lot of that going on in the next few days.

As it is right now, Chris and Grace have already visited the old animals, the new animals, and just walked around a little bit.

Right now Christin is helping dad put a gate in one of the doe pens, making it easier to get in and out, to move does around, feed animals, etc. and Grace is helping to milk (since the milking machine broke yesterday morning. grrrrr!!!!)

Now, they are teasing us telling us we will have to wait for our birthday's or Christmas to see what they got. And those skittles I asked them to get me? Well, they forgot. And chocolate? I need to wait until the unpack. (As their suite cases sit in my room taking up about 1/3 of my free floor space.)

Grace has already said she is sleeping with me tonight and taken Seth and won't seem to let him go, (She did her farm check while holding him!) where as Christin has taken all control of Judah. They have also told us when and what chores they are taking over starting either tomorrow or Wednesday. lol

Now, I am off to cook so it will be warm when they come in from chores and MAYBE we will get to see what they brought home. And then again, maybe, maybe not. When I went to D.C. I gave everyone one or two gifts, then saved the rest for Christmas. (The again it was only 3 & 1/2 months until Christmas).

I am so glad they are home!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo!!! I am glad to hear that they have arrived home safely!! I'm sure you are enjoying hearing all the stories they have to tell. :-)

Katarina said...

Yup, there stories have been great, though the noise can sometimes get to be a bit much. I just can't wait to see the pictures!! (I'm told I need to make a slide show with them)

I should take a picture of the thimbles they got me from a couple of places they went (7 total).