Monday, March 16, 2009

On of My Favorite Breakfast.

my top three favorite breakfast are.......

  • A good 'ole Southern breakfast.......eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, coffee, juice, and fruit if we have it on had.
  • Cottage cheese with some sort of fruit in it. Fresh blueberries, pineapple, strawberries, etc. again, depending on what we have on hand. (Thought the pineapple is in small portions, because it is one of the rare things I am allergic to.)
  • And left over pizza. Either cold or hot depending on the weather. lol (Which is what I had for breakfast.)

Now, it is not in this order that they are my favorites, what I want for breakfast depends on my mood or how much I want to cook or both. :D

What we eat all depends on many different things--on the family's mood, what we have on hand, what I feel like cooking, what mom feels like cooking, etc. Many different things. And no, I/we don't eat that all the time, in fact we eat a lot of cereals, muffins and coffee cake.

No comments: