Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sand, Baseball, and Markets


Sand:
Well, we just got another load of dirt. And of course the kids are ALL over it. :D Noah and Judah wanted to know why he was back again, but when they saw all that lovely sand, they didn't ask again. :D Right now I sit here listening to Noah, Judah, and Liberty laughing as they play all over it.







Baseball:
For the past six years or so dad and I have been buying MLB.tv. With MLB.tv we get all Major League Games, except for those played in Texas. Which is fine with us, since we get those games on TV we mainly got it to be able to watch the Boston Red Sox. And any other game when we feel like it (Cubs, Cards, Rays, etc.). Normal I pay for at least half of it. (sometimes more, depending on how much money I get) though out the baseball season, I guess I need to sell some soaps. lol

Well, last night dad accidental upgraded. And honestly we have both watched it since then and we both agree we like the upgrade! lol And dad has said if I pay for the upgrade he will pay for the rest and we can keep it! I am so excited! Right now I am watching 4 games. As an add comes on I switch to the next game, so I don't have to listen to adds. This is to cool!

Market:
Mom, Grace, Seth and birthday girl Emma are on their way to the Brazos Valley farmer's market for our first time as vendors, making this a grand total of FOUR this week alone! It used to take three weeks for that. :D

That's it for an update right now. :D

No comments: