Friday, April 3, 2009

That's Just NOT Right!!!

So, a few minutes ago I was playing with Grace, Sara, Noah, Judah, and Seth. :D

Grace and I were on my bed with Seth sandwhiched between us and a blanket on top of us, protecting us from the "monsters". While the monters (aka Sara, Noah, and Judah) where attacking us trying to get Seth from us.

They decide to do a mass attack, Noah on one side, Judah on the other, and Sara at our feet to take the blanket. So, Sara rips off the blanket and I look up, just in time for something to hit me in the nose. (Square on! He couldn't have aimed better.)

When I open my eyes enough to see what it was, I realize that Noah has just thrown my purse at me!! I guess that's what I get for carrying a 300+ page, hardcover book around in my purse! lol I thought it was supposed to be the other way around!

No comments: