Wednesday, April 1, 2009

There is Nothing Like

Cuddling with a baby or toddler!!

I have mentioned in other post about how I cuddle with Seth while mom and some of the girls milked. I think cuddling with babies or toddlers is so much fun!!

Especial when they just sit in your arms and look at you going from a half smile to grinning. And then when they wrap their arms around your neck and give you a hug, it's the best thing in the world! Then when they start playing with your face or talking about how Noah did this or Liberty did that, it's just so much fun to watch them grow up and cuddling with them at what seems to be the same time!

Is there anything that can spoil that? Well, I was reminded this morning while cuddling with Judah that yes there is something that can spoil that cuddling time........A leaking diaper!

1 comment:

Sarah Chip said...

This made me laugh/smile! And yes, I agree, there is nothing like cuddling with a toddler. :-)