Thursday, October 22, 2009

Living In My Large Family--'Introduction'

I'm going to try and do a few posts on living in our family and some of the things that come from living in a large family, not only from our view, but I am going to try and talk about it from the views of other.

Not only am I going to talk about all the bonus of living in a large family, but also some of the things that for me are normal, but for others is a little out there. :D I am also going to talk about the things that people are always asking us, from how we clean the house and do school to how are we socialized and do we intend to date.

This is something I have been planning on doing for a long time, in fact it was one reason I started the blog. I know there are a lot of people out there who have a lot of questions, I run across them all the time, the run us down in grocery stores or ask us at markets. We honestly don’t mind talking about these things, we just never seem to have the time to do so, and hopefully this will help. :D

Just to let you know, I will be posting about other things while doing this 'series', as it will take a while go through all the things I want to talk about. And while going through this 'series' I would LOVE to hear from other people, esp. those that live in large families. :D

The first (err…Second) post will come later today, right now I need to go pasteurize milk. :D

No comments: