Thursday, October 8, 2009

Goodness!!

The dare devil has lived to be FIVE!!!


This little man has been causing trouble or testing our patience since...Well, since before he was born. lol

From decided that the best way to get outside would be to go through a window--While it was closed! To thinking that the many book cases we own are his personal jungle gym.

Then there is the constant sword or fist fighting the he feels has to go on all day, be it with a brother or by himself. (I think he might have to do Football rather than baseball lol)

And the hard thing? Those blue eyes and blond hair make him way to adorable! And I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that 5 years ago I had not even met the little man yet. He was 24 hours old before I got to meet him, but then by the time he got home, he had worked his way into my heart and to be honest, Well......He's my favorite 5 year old. lol

Now to see if the blond hair, blue eyed terror can live another five years.

1 comment:

N said...

Aww, what a little cutie! :)