Saturday, October 31, 2009

Living In My Large Family--Most Asked Questions

Here is a list of some of the questions that we get asked the most and the answers that we most often give. Sometimes, I might give a different answer, depending on how I feel and the attitude in which the person asked the question.

>Are we Catholic?--No, we are Presbyterian.

>Are we Mormon?--No, we are Presbyterian.

>Any twins?--No, twins, though two girls share a birthday.

>Are we all one family?--Yes, we are all one family and all have the same parents.

>Did we adopt any?--No.

>Are there really 11 children?--Well, for right now, come May there will be 12!

>Are we socialized?--Yes. (Though, I often want reply with, "Well, yes I think we are. I'm talking to you right now, right?")

>Have we ever been public schooled?--No, the only time I've set foot in a public school is to vote and to go to a library sell.

>Do we all still live at home?--Yes, we all live at home.

>Do we own the goats?--Yes, we own all the goats.

>Do we see the goats every day?--Well, since they are about 20 feet from my bedroom window and have woken my up more than once, yes I can honestly say I see them every day.

>Do we milk the goats?--When I am answer this question I reply with "No, I do not. My younger sisters do. I process the milk."

>Do you like living in a large family?--Yes I do! I go crazy when I am by myself for to long.

1 comment:

Sarah Chips said...

Ditto on the last one!!