Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Siblings

  • "Katie, you need to post more and different things!! All you talk about on your blog is about the weather!"

  • I had one sister who thought that John Denver was singing "I'm leaving artichoke bay" and thought that he was sad to be leaving a beach.

  • Noah told me after Sea Biscuit died that he was going to "Buy Grace some medicine so her other horses wouldn't die and then buy her another horse for Christmas".

  • I had one brother tell me "KATIE!!! You can go swimming with us now, because I found you're bathing soup!!"

Siblings, I love them! :D Even if they do embarrass me by running around like fools and saying things that...Well, only siblings can say and have a hope of getting away with. For when I need them they are always there, they have been and always will be a great blessing!!

No comments: