Monday, October 26, 2009

RAIN!!

Not only did I wake up to the news that I would have to be doing water clean-up and house maintenance, I also woke up to it POURING! And it poured for the next five hours! Now, we are sitting on Island Swede Farm in the middle lake Swede Farm.

But, the sand is doing its job!! The goats are all high and dry thanks to 6 & 1/2 loads of sand that we got two weeks ago and that was spread last Monday.

I sure wish some of that was spread between the dairy and the house as it's still a little wet in that stretch of land and we either have to walk through water or hop, skip, and jump from the dry areas to the cement blocks that we have spread out to try and keep feet dry as the water is no longer warm, but rather chilly thanks to this cooler weather that we have been having these past two weeks. :D

Now, just as long as it doesn't rain where ever I have a market. I'll be happy!

No comments: