Friday, October 16, 2009

Texas Weather

I've lived here for 21 years; in fact I've not lived anywhere else. I've never been out of the state for longer than 14 days. But the Texas weather always amazes me. :D How you can go from hot, muggy, and almost killer to nice, cool, and wonderful in the space of 12 hours (and sometimes less time than that) has always and will always amaze me.

Yesterday it was 92 degrees, tying a record set back in the 1931. :D Today? Well right now its 63 degrees with the highs predicted to be in the mid to upper 70s. It promises to be a wonderful day and weekend, with the highest we get all weekend being.

If I could find a place where it was always in the lower to mid 70s I could very well be tempted to leave my home state (which is saying something!). :D

Everyone enjoy your weekend, be it snow, rain, or like us cool and clear. :D

No comments: