Monday, October 19, 2009

My Mind

Where did it go? I don't know! Where was the last place I saw it? I wish I could remember! lol

O.K. so it's not that bad, but you know it's bad enough when you go to do a job and forget what the job was before you get to your destination (even if that destination is two rooms away) or when starting a large project you start carrying a notebook around with you in which to write down every idea, task, note, everything that you need to remember or want to do.

Or, when you walk into the laundry room to get a cleaning supply and end up either rotating laundry or checking the laundry in the dryer even though you know you checked it five minutes ago.

Sometimes I wonder if stumbling over my siblings names is a matter of losing my mind or that I have a lot of names to remember. :D

I would have a lot more posts here if I could remember all the funny things my brothers did and said, but again they come and they go, with me very rarely able to hold on to it all. (Which is too bad since y'all would love everything they do and say!! :D )

The worst part about losing one's brain, is when you are mid sentence with someone and you forget what you were about to say, either because of what someone just said or did. (It's rather embarrassing and enough to make people look at you like you've lost your mind...Oh, wait I have!)

Maybe it's the fact that I have way to much going on at all times...I live with 10 younger siblings, I help run the family business, I have my own business, I enjoy reading way too much, I have to help teach the younger kids, oh forget the excuses those can't be the reasons! :D

And then it might be the fact that with all the coffee I drink my mind is always working over time, even in those rare times when I have nothing I have to do. Or maybe my mom is right and I am like her and have ADD, who can tell? Maybe this is God's way of teaching me to hold off on the coffee, pay better attention, write more notes, and pray that God can help me along this path of often losing my mind, since he has a plan for everything. :D

Now, I'm off to bottle chocolate milk and see how much sand they have moved in the past hour and hopefully I won't get lost or distracted to much between the house and the dairy. lol

No comments: